- Promote the production and maintenance of new cells, which is important during periods of rapid cell division and growth such as during periods of breast growth/male feminization.
- Reduce or eliminate symptoms of depression, anxiety, irritabiity, emotional agitation and/or irritability.
- Help to improve energy levels, especially as we age.
- Help the body remain healthy during periods of extraordinary stress, such as occurs during transition.
- Support cardiovascular/heart, liver, central nervous, and immune system function, by keeping connective tissues and muscles throughout the body strong and elastic.
Preliminary studies even indicate that one of the ingredients may be useful in reducing alcoholism.
One of the ingredients in PhytoFeminais is an herbal/vegetable extract called Diindolylmethane (DIM). DIM has a unique capability to promote beneficial actions of estrogen. DIM creates a safer cellular environment for estrogen. It has the power to greatly reduce estrogen exposure as a risk for cancer. DIM has also been shown to aid in healthy aging processes in both women and men.
Research suggests DIM may reduce the risk of breast, uterine, cervical, and prostate cancers, as well as improve mood and memory.
Supplemental use of DIM provides the basis for nutritional support to enhance the beneficial action and safety of estrogen metabolism in both sexes.
Improving estrogen balance in men may serve as a basis for enhancing prostate health.
DIM’s conversion of unhealthy estrogen metabolites into the beneficial forms can help to protect against hormone related cancers.
For the very best results in these health areas while feminizing, we strongly suggest that you also take our Vitamin B Complex formulation.
30 capsule bottle.
NOTE: – FDA disclaimer – The statements on this page have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration(FDA). These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent a disease; but rather are dietary supplements intended for nutritional support.